Saturday, June 24, 2017

Clinique Long Last Lipstick Rogue in Runway Coral

Shopping at the Clinique counter is always fun. There are lots of free goodies they give you when you spend like $30 and their products are made with great skincare in mind. This shopping trip I received a lipstick and a few other things after buying my favorite foundation from them.

Semi-Obsessed Clinique Long Last Lipstick Rogue in Runway Coral $17 

Packaging of this lipstick is super cute. It comes in a coral colored tube with the logo in silver saying Clinique. It’s like super fancy. Pop the lid off and you want to rub that color all over your lips hoping that they turn just as coral as the tube it came in.
The lipstick is a bit thinner but creamy in consistency. When looking at it you would see a very beautiful color and would hope that it is just as pigmented as you would think when first applying it. I literally found myself applying more and more so I can feel like I was getting a great color payoff. I could feel it building and I liked it but I felt like it may get on my clothes so I kinda eased up. It did eventually give a nice, soft color. 
But get this, I went to wipe it off with a tissue and it stained my lips. I now had a lip stain that I partly liked but it was a different color than the lipstick. It looked darker. It look almost like a berry color which is kind of weird but welcomed. I could add a clear gloss coat and go out like that.
Overall I like the lipstick and will wear it but only if I put a primer underneath so it doesn't stain my lips. Lipstick and lip stain have become my favorites. Stay tuned for the next lip hugging, color review.


Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter for more beauty obsessions. And follow the new page BeautiFULL Foods great food recipes without all the ugliness.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...